Updated fortnightly (note times are subject to change) and unless otherwise stated, hearings are held at Level 6/155 Queen Street Melbourne.
|11.10.19||11.00am||DE MEL||A111/19||GDAC REVIEW||
|11.10.19||12 noon||OLIVER||A114/19||GDAC REVIEW||
*Full Board refers to that constituted by three members of the Review Division.
Attending a hearing
- Switch mobile phones to silent or off in hearing room.
- Leave food and drink in waiting room (unless medically necessary). Water is provided.
- Stand as hearing officer enters or leaves room at beginning and end of hearing.
- Recordings are not permitted.
- Store operational equipment in a locker outside hearing room (ask at Reception for a key).