Updated fortnightly (note times are subject to change) and unless otherwise stated, hearings are held at Level 6/155 Queen Street Melbourne.
|THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO REVIEWS LISTED FOR HEARING.||
*Full Board refers to that constituted by three members of the Review Division.
Attending a hearing
- Switch mobile phones to silent or off in hearing room.
- Leave food and drink in waiting room (unless medically necessary). Water is provided.
- Stand as hearing officer enters or leaves room at beginning and end of hearing.
- Recordings are not permitted.
- Store operational equipment in a locker outside hearing room (ask at Reception for a key).