- Hearing dates and details are updated by 4pm on the Monday following publication of The Gazette.
- If your selection has been appealed, you will also be contacted via email.
- Hearings are held at Level 6/155 Queen Street Melbourne and are open to the public unless otherwise ordered.
- Appeals may be withdrawn and hearing times are subject to change.
|Position Number||Rank and Work Unit||Hearing Date||Hearing Time||Hearing Officer|
Attending a hearing
- Switch mobile phones to silent or off in the hearing room.
- Leave food and drink in waiting room (unless medically necessary). Water is provided.
- Stand as hearing officers enter or leave the room at the beginning and end of the hearing.
- Recordings are not permitted.
- Operational equipment is not permitted in the hearing room.