Due to the current state of emergency priority will be given to applications for registration from former members who resigned from Victoria Police within the last 2 years, and who wish to return to Victoria Police in the immediate future.
If you wish to proceed with an application, please email the PRSB or telephone 0459 867 116.
|Type||Who can apply?||When can I apply?||What documents do I need?|
|Current Victoria Police officer intending to resign||Apply any time from 3 months before leaving||Copy of driver licence, 3 PDAs, consent to check records, statutory declaration|
|Current Victoria Police officer intending to undertake LWOP or secondment||Apply any time from 3 months before taking up LWOP or secondment||Copy of driver licence, 3 PDAs, consent to check records, statutory declaration|
|After departure (constable to commander)||Former Victoria Police officer, who resigned voluntarily not previously registered||No cut-off apply any time||CV, capability self-assessment, consent to check records, statutory declaration|
|Renewal (at registered rank)||Registrant renewing at same rank||After 2 years on the Register||CV, consent to check records, statutory declaration|
|Renewal (higher than registered rank)||Registrant renewing at higher rank||After 2 years on the Register||CV, capability self-assessment, consent to check records, statutory declaration|
Referees - Registration after departure and renewal at higher rank only
- Referees should be drawn from occupations other than Victoria Police
- Assess your referee's interest and availability to provide a written reference
- Referees should hold significant knowledge of your capabilities, preferably as a supervisor
- If self- or un-employed, consider professional associates, clients and/or personal referees
Victoria Police references - On departure only
- For registration on departure applications, provide details of current and most recent supervisors
- This is a statutory declaration relevant to your character and reputation, consent for exchange of information and accuracy and authenticity
- Disclosure of adverse information does not automatically exclude you from consideration so explain the context and circumstances
- Email all documents to email@example.com
- Retain original documents for record keeping
- See Registration page for a full description of what happens after you submit the form.