New members and re-appointments
We are pleased to announce that that Governor in Council has made the following appointments and re-appointments to the PRSB:
- Dr. Eva Tsahuridu - Deputy President, Professional Standards Division, for a further term.
- Commander Debra Robertson - Deputy President, Registration. Debra is currently a member of the Registration Division.
- Dr. Ross Hendy - Professional Standards Division. Ross is a highly experienced policing academic and practitioner who brings a wealth of international experience and expertise.
- Mr. Michael Stefanovic - Review Division, for a second term.
- Ms. Susan Clifford - Review Division. Susan is a former Victoria Police commander with expertise in gender violence and is an experienced executive.
- Mr. Kenton Winsley - Review Division. Kenton is an experienced board member with roles across government.
Transfer and Promotion Appeals Process
The President has refreshed the Practice Directions regarding how police appeals will be run for appeals on positions in the Gazette after the 2nd August 2023. The directions for police officers can be found here.
Practice Directions for PSO Sergeant and Senior Sergeant can be found here.
When preparing for an appeal, ensure you are using the current and correct Practice Note.
For more information about the appeals process see the PRSB Guide to Transfer and Promotion Appeals