The main responsibilities of this senior leadership role are:
- undertake tribunal hearings relating to discipline (misconduct) and other employment-related matters such as promotion and transfer, and provide written decisions;
- managing the work of the Review Division;
- contributing to the direction and management of the Board as part of the leadership group;
- leading or contributing to corporate, process and policy improvement or other projects, including projects arising from references from the Minister or Chief Commissioner; and
- leading discussions at Board and Divisional meetings and meetings with stakeholders.
For further information, details of the position and how to apply, please refer to the Position Description on the Get on Board website or contact Mrs Caroline Kinnear, Senior Policy Officer, Police Policy and Governance, Department of Justice and Regulation on 03 8684 1030.